Bad choice of shoes on my part, with the grass and ants, but I had a blast today!! Thanks for coming out to kick it with me at the Sendik's Towne Centre in Brookfield! Yes....I know you were mainly there for the Dells books, but we still had a great time :)
Be sure to meet me at the Tmobile store in West Allis from 10am-12p tomorrow for another Dells stop! hey....you never know, we may have more Summerfest tix too (wink....wink)
If you love Duck Dynasty as much as Rahny and I, then you will get a kick out of this: A&E has announced a partnership with Hallmark for a line of greeting cards for Father's Day featuring the cast of Duck Dynasty. Beginning on June 3rd, three different cards will be available at select Walmart stores. According to E! Online, the cards feature the men of the Robertson family -- Willie, Phil, Jase, and Uncle Si along with snappy messages like "Work Hard. Play Hard. Nap Hard." There is no word on whether there are plans to create cards for other occasions. Duck Dynasty is currently shooting its fourth season. The third season finale was the highest rated show in A&E's history.
Business meetings are always 'THE BUSINESS" because it's an excuse to do lunch somewhere you've never indulged in before!! Well.......at least that's the way my fat behind looks at it :-) BULLWINKLE'S sounds like a questionable name, I know, but the fried pickles & gyros are #WINNING in every way!
Photo Credit: project hotsauce via flickr
Well, it's officially wedding season! If you are getting married, or just did, you can probably relate to some of these guests. Here is a list of 5 guests who may try to ruin your wedding and how to deal with them! Enjoy and happy wedding!
If so, you know how tough that's been so far this year, but Ryan Braun thinks there is no reason you should pay for it.
The Brewers announced yesterday that Braun would fill the gap in the "Brewers Win, You Win" promotion that promised fans attending the June 3-5 series against Oakland $1 off a Terrace Box ticket for each Brewers victory in May.
Ryan will subsidize the program to ensure that fans can purchase a limited number of Terrace Box tickets (regularly $24) and Loge Bleacher seats (regularly $23) for just $8 -- matching his uniform number.
Braun's contribution will bridge the gap for up to 4,000 tickets for each game in the series. Tickets for this promotion will go on sale tomorrow (Friday May 31) at 9 a.m. at the Brewers' box office and via phone and online ordering.
"We recognize that this has been a tough month for all of us; not just the players but also the fans," Braun said in a press release. "The one constant has been the support of the community, and every one of us on the field has tremendous respect for the support we receive from the fans. On behalf of all of us on the field, we want to thank the fans and let them know that we really appreciate everyone being behind us during this rough stretch."
The reason my voice is shot on the radio 2night is because I hosted my 1st day party since moving to Milwaukee!! I'm still trippin on the fun we had at #TheExChange & can't wait to do it again! SHOUT OUT to my partner in crime Shavon Bean, to DJ Willie Shakes who kept the party hype, The Vx & 2012 #KISSICON winners SLowburn for their fantabulous performances & Ray Nitti for showing major love & getting extra faded lol
By the way, if you haven't tried Skyy Vodka's new flavors, including the grape moscato, you're not living!
Photo Credit: LorenzoSantos via Flickr
Did you get out to the movies this weekend? Well, a lot of people did and it looks like they went to see Fast and The Furious over The Hangover! Fast and the Furious made $120 million, while The Hangover 3 made $51 million....probably a lot less than they were hoping to make. Well, there have been A LOT of movies over the years that were supposed to be summer blockbusters, but went nowhere at the box office. To take a look at 10 of the most disastrous summer movies, click here!
I was busy, busy, busy this weekend! Having fun? No. Getting organized? Yes. Went through all of Owen's baby clothes to get them ready for baby #2---which is due September 22nd. Some call it nesting....I call it having nothing better to do!
According to a survey of 700 flight attendants, paying for a seat in coach doesn't necessarily mean you have to SIT in coach. But to get a free upgrade to business class or better, a lot of things have to be in your favor.
According to the poll, you're most likely to get an upgrade if you're a man in your 30's, who's a little dressed up and traveling alone.
Meanwhile, the LEAST likely person to get bumped to first class is a girl in her teens, traveling in a group, and wearing revealing clothing.
But regardless, there are a bunch of things you can do to increase your chances of getting a free upgrade. Here are the top ten according to the survey.
1. Be Friendly and Polite. 82% of cabin crew members agreed it makes a difference.
2. Be a Member of the Airline's Frequent Flyer Program. Obviously that's one you have to deal with beforehand, but 80% said it gives you better odds of scoring a seat in first class.
3. Travel Alone. Again, if you're in a group, your chances aren't very good. 72% of flight attendants said they'd be more likely to give a seat upgrade to someone who's flying alone.
4. Make Them Aware of an Injury. For example, if you go to the desk and tell them you sprained your ankle playing softball, they might take pity on you and give you an unfilled seat in business class, or just a free seat in coach that has more leg room.
5. Don't Dress Too Casual. 59% said that someone who's dressed up is more likely to get an upgrade.
6. Tell Them You're On Your Honeymoon. 58% said it boosts your chances. But obviously it has to be believable. So if you're not wearing rings or you're headed somewhere that's NOT a honeymoon destination, don't bother.
7. Know the Flight Attendants. Some people travel the same route for business over and over again. And a lot of those flights use the same crew members. If they remember you, 55% of them say they're more likely to give you an upgrade.
8. Travel During Non-Peak Hours. Or in other words, travel when the plane is less likely to be full. 47% of flight attendants said it boosts your chances.
9. Come Up with a Good Sob Story. For example, maybe you're headed to a funeral, or you just lost your job. Whatever it is, 35% admitted they'll probably fall for it.
10. Look Your Best. In addition to dressing up, 31% said that being a well-groomed, attractive passenger will increase your chances of getting upgraded to first class.
I've flown 1st class once, and I have to say I love it, but with all this rain lately I'd fly coach somewhere in a heartbeat!