Kim Kardashian's four-month-old teacup Persian kitten Mercy has died. She had been rushed to the vet with a fatal stomach virus and was euthanized after it was decided there was nothing the doctor's could do. According to E! Online, Kim adopted the kitten and then discovered she was allergic to cats. She gave Mercy to Khloe's assistant, Sydney Hitchcock, and both women are heart-broken over the loss. Kim wrote on her blog, "It broke not only my heart that little Mercy died at only four months old, but Sydney's too. Mercy was a gentle and loving kitten and we are all going to miss her so much. Thanks to Sydney for making Mercy's short life one filled with love." The cancer-like virus that killed Mercy is often associated with breeding.