According to In Touch, the reality star said that she left mid-season. She explained, "I was eight months pregnant and there was so much drama; I just had to walk. I've taken on so much in the past five years, but this was the final straw. My priority was the child inside me."
All hell broke loose when Kim announced that she wouldn't be traveling to Anguilla to see co-star Cynthia Bailey renew her vows to her husband Peter Thomas. At the time, Kim was 36 weeks pregnant and under strict orders not to travel.
- She said, "They couldn't understand why I couldn't go. Fighting is what we're known for, but I've never disagreed with a pregnant woman. It's not one life you're dealing with, it's two."
- Kim gave birth to her son Kash back in August.
She tweeted, "It's so funny how this chick wants people 2 think she quit the show! The producers no longer wanted 2 work wit u! Good bye wit the lies. None of the girls of producers wanted 2 work wit her! Saving face like all the other ex housewives! U were FIRED! Good bye"
Of course Kim fired back -- saying that she did not get fired and she is getting her own spin-off show. She tweeted, "I definitely was NOT fired from RHOA I can guarantee that!!! My spinoff last year was a 1 time thing so this spinoff is brand new! Bye hater!!!!"
- She continued, "You are so mad u can't stand it & hold your anger in, u are suppose to have all this stuff going on but ur staying tuned into me #iloveit. Makes no sense to get fired and get a promotion! #staytunedhater."
- NeNe then responded, "U had an existing deal that they honored! Girl bye! Keep it 100. The brown girls won't stand 4 the lies. Enough said."
- StraightfromtheA.com has confirmed NeNe's story.