A new survey asked drivers their favorite excuse for trying to get out of a ticket. And somehow, "I was speeding because my breasts are too big, see, take a look" didn't make the list.
Here are the 10 most common excuses. The survey did NOT ask how often they work . . .
1. I couldn't see the sign telling me not to do it . . . like a speed limit sign, or a no U-turn sign.
2. I'm lost and don't know the roads around here.
3. I didn't know it was broken . . . like a broken brake light or turn signal.
4. Everyone else was doing it.
5. I'm having an emergency . . . like spilling a hot drink on your lap.
6. I missed my turn or exit.
7. I had to go to the bathroom.
8. I didn't do anything dangerous.
9. I was on my way to an emergency . . . like to help someone who was sick or injured.
10. My GPS told me to do it.