Jennifer Lawrence is making a cameo in the sequel, The Hollywood Reporter has learned, reporting to the Atlanta set to play a young version of Kathleen Turner's character. Lawrence's Hunger Games: Mockingjay set is nearby, and sources say the entire cast has visited the Dumb and Dumber To location.
She's a fan - so this is obviously cool for her. See her Dumb and Dumber impression:
Random 5 @ 5:55
· In Samoa, for a family with too many sons, it is acceptable to raise the youngest as a daughter.
· 44% of people watch TV to fall asleep.
· When Confucius was 16, he worked as a grain inspector.
· On average, you’ll spend 5 years of your life eating.
· 65% of kids have had at least one imaginary friend by the age of seven.
Hitting the "Like" button on Facebook is an element of free speech protected by the US constitution, a federal court ruled Wednesday, in a case closely watched by employment lawyers.
The US Court of Appeals based in Richmond, Virginia, made the judgment in the case of a Virginia sheriff's department worker who claimed he was fired for exercising his free speech rights -- in this case "liking" a political opponent of his boss.
"His conduct qualifies as speech," the court said in a 81-page decision that sent the case back to a lower court for review of those issues.
Apple released the new software "iOS7" yesterday, and it COMPLETELY overhauls your iPhone software. Looks different, and really cool! There are some features that some people are finding annoying, if you CLICK HERE you can find a way around these little "annoyances.
And wouldn't you know it, we actually know the dude. Way to go, Nick!
Ultimate McSandwich - $140!?? This past Monday – Nick Chipman walked into the McDonalds at 66th and North avenue in Tosa – just after 10am, so he was able to buy both breakfast AND lunch sammiches, and proceeded to order EVERY SAMMICH on the menu….and a diet coke. He then skewered all the sandwiches together to make a 4 foot tall ULTIMATE McSandwich. He ate three breakfast sandwiches, and took the rest home to fill his fridge with leftovers for the next week, where his wife says there is no room for groceries anymore. This has made NATIONAL News!
· Odds that you’ll be killed by a plane falling from the sky: one in 25 million. Odds it will happen today – one in 7 TRILLION.
· The four most dangerous steps on most staircases are the two at the top and the two at the bottom.
· Thirteen percent of adults say the last day of summer is the occasion they dread most.
· The Pentagon uses 636 rolls of toilet paper a day, a CLEAR matter of national security.
· The Average American consumes 22 gallons of beer per year.
Lottery officials have announced on the Powerball website that no ticket has matched all Saturday's numbers drawn for that game's giant jackpot, which now swells to an estimated $400 million or a $223.6 million cash-option value.
The five numbers drawn Saturday evening in the multi-state game were 1-17-25-37-44 and the Powerball: 20. The next drawing for all elderly participants to win is this Wednesday.
Protesters were seen outside Lambeau Field before yesterday’s Packers game. Several are members of Wisconsin’s Oneida and Menomonee tribes. They say Washington’s team name and logo represent harmful stereotypes. They showed up 4 hours before the Packers victory yesterday, in the pouring rain holding signs reading “Washington Team: stop trying to put lipstick on a pig! Your “R” word is racist”
“The Washington Redskins are in a place where they could take a little leadership here, change a logo, stereotype. A lot of corporations, a lot of entities change their logos and they usually continue in business. The name is a derogatory name. It’s a racial slur. It goes back to the bounty hunting era of the Colonial Period. This particular logo is a severed head logo. It certainly isn’t a symbol that should be used by the football team that is in our nation’s capital,” Barbara Munson said.
A bunch of records were also set yesterday, attendance: 78,000! Aaron Rodgers tied an all time Packers passing record, and James Starks had the Packers first 100 yard rushing game since 2010! Way to go, Pack.
· The city of Tokyo has more people than the entire country of Canada.
· Nirvana got kicked out of their own release party. They showed up drunk, started a food fight, and were told to leave.
· You are three times more likely to get a computer virus from a religious website than a porn web site.
· In Bhutan, a country in south asia marijuana grows in the wild and is more common than regular grass.
· Starbucks has a secret “captain crunch cappuccino” - How to order: strawberries and crème frappe with one pump of caramel, two pumps of toffee, one pump of hazelnut, and two scoops of chocolate chips.
Last month, a dad in Utah wasn't happy about the short shorts his teenage daughter was wearing . . . so he tried to shame her by making his OWN cut-off jean shorts, and wearing them all over town. Eventually the photos of him got online, and he says his daughter HAS started dressing a bit more appropriately.
Then there was the mom from California, who was upset her daughter was Twerking, so she made her hold this sign up in traffic.
Careful kids. Now your parents can punish you, and the whole WORLD will know of your hijinx.
If you're at all plugged-in to “what’s happening,” you are likely aware of the cultural tidal wave that is Miley Cyrus. And for those of us that are tired of riding that wave, there’s now an app for that.
As long as you are using the Google Chrome internet browser, you can get the app HERE.
· Kool-Aid can be turned into Gatorade by simply adding salt.
· There is an alarm that runs away and hides if you don’t get out of bed on time.
· There are 923 words in the English language that braek the “I before e” rule. Only 44 words actually follow that rule.
· Real orgasms are said to burn 112 calories, but FAKE ones burn 315 calories.
· 80% of women report faking orgasms, and 100% of men don’t care.
· The inventor of the old school Game Boy was originally a janitor for Nintendo. Guess he showed them!
· In Jamaica t here is an erotic dance known as “daggering” that was banned from TV after causing broken penises.
· 75% of American adults wear some kind of fragrance.
· When asked to describe the odor that best defines America, 39% of people said “barbecue”
· Sweedish law prohibits trained seals from balancing balls on their nose.
Miley Cyrus' serial twerking isn't only turning off and losing the support of fiancee Liam, Disney channel finatics and millions of fans, she has lost the privilege of gracing the cover of Vogue.
According to Anna Wintour, editor in chief of American Vogue magazine, her original ploy was to promote Miley as a new fashion icon; however, after Miley's recent display of tasteless behavior at the VMA's, Wintour has decided to drop the singer's December cover shot completely!
I guess that excuse of 'we can't stop, we won't stop" doesn't work for everyone Miley!!! Sorry boo!
Super Bowl by Wes, Riggs, & Alley,posted Sep 9 2013 6:39AM
Yesterday, the NFL announced thatBRUNO MARSwill headline this season's Super Bowl halftime show on February 2nd.
Bruno appeared in a live broadcast of Fox's"NFL Sunday"to make it official. He described the gig as, quote, "an honor." BEYONCÉheadlined the last Super Bowl halftime show earlier this year. Before that was Madonna, the Black Eyed Peas, and before that The Who.
No word on whether or not Alley will spoil little Hudson like this, but...
No big shocker here: KANYE WEST and KIM KARDASHIAN are already spoiling their newborn daughter North. According to "OK!" magazine, the kid already has twenty $800 cashmere blankets, a 1,300-square-foot nursery and a photographer who comes to take pictures of her twice a week. Oh, and she also owns a tiara and a $200,000 ruby pendant.
In Touch Weekly" says that 43-year-old GWEN STEFANI is pregnant again. If this is true, this will be the third for Gwen and her husband GAVIN ROSSDALE, who's 47. They already have two sons . . . 7-year-old Kingston and 5-year-old Zuma. Gavin is also father to 24-year-old model DAISY LOWE.
And who's walking down the aisle again?
Scarlett Johansson is giving marriage another shot. The "Under the Skin" actress, 28, is engaged to French journalist Romain Dauriac, according to People. Dauriac reportedly popped the question about a month ago with a vintage Art Deco ring. Previously, Scarlett dated actors Sean Penn and Jared Leto. She was also married to Ryan Reynolds for two years before they called it quits in 2010. (Reynolds wed Blake Lively in September 2012.)
When you're in a public bathroom, the last thing you want to do is TOUCH ANYTHING. And apparently a lot of us go to great lengths to make sure we don't.
According to a new survey of over 1,000 U.S. adults, 64% of us use our foot to flush the toilet . . . 60% use a paper towel to touch the door handle . . . 37% use one to turn the faucet on and off . . . and 48% use our hip to open the door.
The study also looked at how often we wash our hands, and it shouldn't surprise you that women are better about it than men are. 74% of women said they ALWAYS wash up, compared to 60% of men.
And 38% of men said they frequently see other guys leave the bathroom without washing, compared to 25% of women.
But overall, NONE of us are great about it. 70% of the people surveyed admitted that they sometimes just RINSE their hands, and don't actually use soap.
No matter how much people love ELVIS . . . and make no mistake about it, people are still INSANE about Elvis . . . no one wants to die like him. Assuming, of course, he's not secretly alive in the Cayman Islands or something.
A new survey asked Americans to pick the most embarrassing way to die . . . and the top answer was ON THE TOILET. Here are the results. . .
37% of people said the most embarrassing way to die is on the toilet.
17% said while HAVING SEX.
13% said eating FAST FOOD.
10% of people said choking on a pretzel.
And 10% said slipping in the bathtub.
The survey also found that only 24% of people say they'd be willing to cryogenically freeze themselves after they die, in the hope of someday being revived in the future.