Grandma hated his beard, so for her 100th birthday he shaved his beard. And Grandma rejoiced.
Who will win the World Cup this weekend? I don't know, let's ask this hampster!
Start off your day with some drive by compliments. Your hair smells like cinnamon.
What up this weekend? Well Bastille Days will be clogging up the East Side Downtown at Cathedral Square....I think the Dragon Boat festival is this weekend too. Full list of weekend happenings CLICK HERE.
And now, some hard-hitting journalism on which ice cream flavors make people smile. Next stop: Pulitzer prize, baby.
Baskin-Robbins just ran a survey and asked people which flavors of ice cream make them the happiest. I'm not 100% sure how that's different from people's FAVORITE ice cream flavor, but at least vanilla didn't win this time, so we'll take it.
The top 10 ice cream flavors that make people happiest are: Chocolate . . . coffee . . . strawberry . . . rocky road . . . vanilla . . . cookie dough . . . mint chocolate chip . . . chocolate chip . . . praline . . . and rainbow sherbet.
Overall, 72% of people say deciding to get ice cream makes them happy even if they're stressed, preoccupied, or serious. Let's not dig too deep into the sad, chubby psychology there and just enjoy our ice cream, okay?
If you could switch GENDERS for one day, what would you do? Everyone's thought about it . . . just to see what it's really like. And obviously you'd start off by fondling your new genitalia. But what about AFTER that?
Here are the five best ideas we've heard, if people could switch genders for one day . . .
1. "During my day as a woman, I'd pick up a guy in a bar, have sex with him, and look forward to seeing the shock on his face when he woke up the next morning next to my original form."
2. "I'd rob a bank, because everyone would be looking for a woman . . . but I'd be a dude with millions."
3. "I'd go shopping with my mom. She has four sons and no daughters."
4. "Considering my luck, my day as a woman would probably be spent menstruating and feeling sad."
5. "During my day as a man I would go to a sperm bank. Then once I was female again, I would impregnate myself."