So, I have been on a show/concert binge for the past few months. Tell me you're going to see "What's-His-Face" or "Who's-Your-Father" and I'm pretty much ALWAYS game to tag along. This past Friday I hit up something totally new and AMAZEBALLS! What used to be called "DayGlow" is now called "Life in Color" and it's basically a DJ spinning while people shoot paint at you. Like cannons and guns full of pink, green, and yellow paint...IN YOUR FACE!
Check it out:
I have a bunch more shows on the way including:
- Paper Diamond at Turner Hall
- Justin Bieber at The Bradley Center
- Team Bayside High at The Library Club
- Knife Party and Tommy Trash at The Congress Theater in Chicago
- Pretty Lights in Bloomington, IL
- Life in Color at The Rave
- KISSmas Bash at The Rave
YES! KISSmas Bash is one of, if not, my FAVE KISS events all year. I love everyone coming together to party! Tickets went on sale last Saturday for the show which currently includes Train. But, you know we add people to the bill up to the day of the show.
What's the best concert/show you've ever seen? What's a MUST SEE ticket I should add to my list?