If you could switch GENDERS for one day, what would you do? Everyone's thought about it . . . just to see what it's really like. And obviously you'd start off by fondling your new genitalia. But what about AFTER that?
Here are the five best ideas we've heard, if people could switch genders for one day . . .
1. "During my day as a woman, I'd pick up a guy in a bar, have sex with him, and look forward to seeing the shock on his face when he woke up the next morning next to my original form."
2. "I'd rob a bank, because everyone would be looking for a woman . . . but I'd be a dude with millions."
3. "I'd go shopping with my mom. She has four sons and no daughters."
4. "Considering my luck, my day as a woman would probably be spent menstruating and feeling sad."
5. "During my day as a man I would go to a sperm bank. Then once I was female again, I would impregnate myself."
Women get SUPER stressed about planning the perfect wedding. And once it's over, apparently they wish they'd been even MORE obsessed about it.
In a new survey, 82% of married women said they'd change at least one thing about their wedding if they could. And the thing they'd MOST like to change is . . . the best man's TOAST. Here are the top ten things they'd change.
1. The best man's speech. 52% wish they could go back and rewrite it for him.
2. Their hair and make-up, 38%.
3. The amount of money they spent, 34%. But not because they spent too much . . . because they wish they'd spent MORE.
4. The weather, 33%.
5. Their wedding dress, 32%.
6. Where they went on their honeymoon, 31%.
7. Their wedding photographer, 30%.
8. Their engagement ring, 24%.
9. Their bridesmaids. 21% would replace at least one of them.
10. The bouquet. 17% now think the one they chose was ugly.
This Sunday is Father's Day. And the one thing all dads have in common is their uncanny ability to EMBARRASS their kids.
In fact, according to a new study, teenagers stay an average of 22 FEET away from their dad when they're in public, because they're afraid their friends might see them. Here are the five things dads do that embarrass kids the most.
1. Dancing in public.
2. Singing in public.
3. Dressing like a dad.
4. Telling bad jokes.
5. Trying to be cool by using young-person slang.
The survey also asked what kids APPRECIATE most about their dad. Number one is driving them places, followed by giving them money . . . knowing how to fix things . . . being more easygoing than Mom . . . and their willingness to eat in front of the TV.
We've got a list of the top 10 things that can ruin a vacation. But it's more like the 10 most COMMON things that can ruin a vacation. Because it doesn't include stuff like getting kidnapped and needing LIAM NEESON to rescue you. Here are the top 10 most common things that can ruin a vacation . . .
1. Bad service or unfriendly staff.
2. Uncomfortable beds.
3. Everything's too expensive when you get there.
4. Bad food.
5. Noisy people.
6. Expensive or bad WiFi.
7. A small bathroom.
8. The weather.
9. When the place you go doesn't look like the photos.
10. Extremely early or late flight times.
The people at Harris Interactive just released the results of a new poll on Americans' feelings toward weddings . . . and it proves one main thing: No matter WHAT you do for your wedding, a bunch of people are going to hate it.
Here are five of the best stats from the survey . . .
1. 6% of people have skipped a wedding to avoid DRAMA . . . 3% have skipped one because they didn't APPROVE of who their friend or family member was marrying . . . and 1% have skipped one to avoid running into an ex.
2. 84% of people are still cool with the tradition of the bride's father "giving her away" . . . but 16% of people don't like it.
3. We're pretty split on whether brides should wear white . . . since, you know, barely anyone gets married as a virgin anymore. 54% of people say the bride should wear white . . . 46% say it doesn't matter.
4. 88% of people think destination weddings are RUDE because they put too much of a financial burden on guests.
5. And 71% of people think if it's one person's second wedding . . . or third, fourth, or fifth wedding . . . the wedding should be more subdued.
You always hear how the best gift for Mother's Day or Father's Day is just spending TIME with them. But if that's like HELL ON EARTH for you, apparently you can get away with buying your dad a GIFT CARD this year.
According to a new survey, gift cards and spending quality time together TIED for the thing dads want most. Each one got 17% of the vote.
The survey also found that 10% of us think spending time with Dad on Father's Day means we don't need to buy him anything. That's compared to 6% for Mother's Day.
11% of people say they've completely FORGOTTEN about Father's Day at least once . . . which actually sounds low. And 20% think it's fine to just send Dad a TEXT.
But when we do buy something, at least we spend ALMOST as much as we spend on Mom. According to the survey, the average Father's Day gift costs $61, compared to $68 for the average Mother's Day present.
Those Miley Cyrus Instagram videos I played the sound of can be found by CLICKING HERE. She crazy.
A video of Casey Kasem's wife throwing meat at his daughter showed up yesterday. It's really funny. She pronounces some kind of Biblical curse when she does it. (It's not a curse that actually comes from the Bible . . . it's just something she made up to sound Biblical.)
And this guy playing Michael Jackson's "BIllie Jean" on BEER BOTTLES!
Here's the behind the scenes video of the Plus Sized swimsuit shoot we were talking about earlier.