Jennifer Lawrence is making a cameo in the sequel, The Hollywood Reporter has learned, reporting to the Atlanta set to play a young version of Kathleen Turner's character. Lawrence's Hunger Games: Mockingjay set is nearby, and sources say the entire cast has visited the Dumb and Dumber To location.
She's a fan - so this is obviously cool for her. See her Dumb and Dumber impression:
· Breaking Bad cost $3 million per episode. 3 MILLION!
· The founder of IKEA is one of the richest people in the WORLD. Cheap furniture for all.
· The odds of being in an airplane accident are incredibly small. Accidents occur at a rate of one per 1.2 million flights – your odds of survival are 95% though, so don’t sweat that.
· Netflix disguises warehouses for security purposes. There are 58 Netflix warehouses nationwide, serving 10.5 million subscribers, and very few people know where these warehouses are located. If you work at one of these warehouses, you have to sign a confidentiality agreement that you will not expose it's secret location.
Air Jordans were banned by the NBA, however, Michael Jordan continued to wear them because Nike was paying the fine.
Random 5 @ 5:55
· The religion of Kopimism, created in Sweden, believes in the free transfer of knowledge and information, therefore the copy and paste functions are viewed as sacred symbols.
CTRL+C and CTRL+V
· According to scientists at John Hopkins University, the universe is beige in color. And yes, the carpet matches the drapes.
· June is the most common month for Americans to lose their virginity.
· The first ever speeding ticket issued was to a man doing 8mph in a 2mph zone.
· The effects catnip has on cats are similar to that of marijuana and LSD on humans. Also, it takes a cat, on average, six seconds to steal your soul.