Facebook Facebook Twitter Text iPhone Android
Kraig Karson
Take us anywhere! Download the KISS app for Apple or Android!

Wes, Riggs & Alley's Blog


How to submit Flood damage in Milwaukee and Racine

If you had any kind of damage after the storms there is now a way to report it if you live in Milwaukee or Racine County.

For Milwaukee county call 211.  Make sure you have the following information:

*Contact name and phone number
Address of damaged property
Name of property owner or renter
Type of damage: flooding or sewer backup or severe storm
Brief description of damage and estimated dollar amount
Percentage of damage covered by insurance

For Racine county you need to call 262-636-3308 or e-mail RCEmergencyManagement@goracine.org

Share This: | More

07/23/2010 5:00AM
How to submit Flood damage in Milwaukee and Racine
Please Enter Your Comments Below
06/04/2011 7:04AM
07/09/2011 6:28PM
Hi In my opinion you are wrong. Let's discuss it.
09/13/2011 5:36AM
Thanks for such a perfect submit and the evaluation, I'm completely impressed! Maintain stuff like this coming.
02/28/2013 4:33PM
Good info
Hello! eadedde interesting eadedde site! I'm really like it! Very, very eadedde good!
02/28/2013 4:34PM
Good info
Very nice site!
02/28/2013 4:34PM
Good info
Hello! dcgddbc interesting dcgddbc site! I'm really like it! Very, very dcgddbc good!
Title :
Comment :

advertise with us
Recent Blog Posts
Wait... Kanye Smiles?
"No Tricks, All Treats"
Really Inappropriate Musicals
Smoking Weed with The Jebster
"The Worst FBI Agent in History"
What the Devil?
Prepping for Goldilocks
This Is Not What They Mean By a Little Shut-Eye