Five Famous Landmarks Most Of Us Have Never Visited
Do you travel a lot?
What's somewhere you would like to go that you haven't been to yet?
I haven't traveled nearly as much as I'd like to, but my honeymoon in Hawaii was by far my favorite trip I've taken!
According to a new survey, most of us haven't been to some of the country's most famous landmarks.
Here five that MOST Americans have never seen, see how you stack up.
1. 78% of us have never been to the Space Needle in Seattle.
2. 73% of Americans have never visited Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming.
3. 70% have never seen the Gateway Arch in St. Louis.
4. 69% of us have never seen the Hollywood Sign.
5. And 57% have never been to the White House.
The only landmark on the list that more than HALF of Americans have visited was the Las Vegas Strip. Only 45% of us haven't been there.
Sad to say, I've only been at one of the above (Hollywood) you?