We've got the results of a survey on the little things that make women feel good. Almost ALL of them are superficial, but that's kind of the point. And let's face it, getting a compliment on how thin you look really DOES feel better than, say, solving a quadratic equation.
The survey asked 2,000 women what little things make them feel good or give them a little burst of confidence. Here are the results . . .
1. A compliment from a friend or significant other.
2. Having hair that was just styled, cut, or colored.
3. Looking good in a photo.
4. Having perfectly smooth legs.
5. Getting a good night's sleep.
7. Being told, "I love you."
8. Coming back from vacation with a tan.
9. A smile from a stranger.
10. Wearing new underwear.
11. Being told, "You look young."
12. Being asked where you bought something.
13. Getting dressed up.
14. A child saying you're pretty.
15. Waking up without any blemishes.
16. Wearing clothes that show off the best part of your body.