1. You taught me how to play every sport known to man kind, since I was the youngest of three girls & you never had a son
2. You re-emphasized everyday that money did not grow on trees & that you would only pay me 50 cents per shirt ironed
3. You wouldn't allow certain 'ebonic' terms to even exist in my vocabulary
4. You pushed me to 'be greater.'
5. You were there
6. You never gave up on me
7. You loved & hopefully still do love me lol
Happy Father's Day!! I hate that you used to wear shorts this short & tiger striped pants with your purple T-shirt but you've come a long way since then and I love you!!