Random 5 @ 5:55
· A new study found the average person unlocks their phone 110 times a day. Spread over the 16 hours you're awake, that's about seven times per hour, every hour.
· A group of geese on the ground is a gaggle, a group of geese in the air is skein, and what’s good for the goose is good for the gander…I don’t even know what that means.
· You are about one centimeter taller in the morning than in the afternoon or evening.
· More Monopoly money is printed every year than real money around the world. Take notes, US Government.
· Camels can drink 40 gallons of water in one sitting. Happy Hump day!