Random 5 @ 5:55
· National Candy Corn day – they made one batch of candy corn in 1912, and are still using it to this day.
· If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months, and 6 days, you would have produced enough energy to heat one cup of coffee. What a waste.
· A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21 inch tongue.
· The Black market is the world’s 2nd largest and fastest growing economy
· The average amount of time a woman can keep a secret is 47 hours and 26 minutes, then the cat is out of the bag. Speaking of cats, all cats are inevitably trying to kill you in your sleep.