5 Random Facts for Tuesday, September 24th, 2013
Random 5 @ 5:55
· When marijuana was made illegal in the US, one of the “experts” against him said it turned him into a bat. Seems legit.
· The Holocaust memorial in Berlin has an anti-grafitti coating made by the same company that made the Nazi gas chambers? Wtf?
· Colgate faced a big obstacle marketing in Spanish speaking countries, the word “colgate” roughly translates to “go hang yourself”
· There is a restaurant in Stockholm, Sweden that offers all garlic products. They even have garlic cheesecake. If you wind up meeting someone and hooking up there, you win a free bottle of nail polish.
· A woman’s butt sticks out 25% more when she wears a pair of heels. There you go, Michele.
Tags : Locations : Berlin, Stockholm