5 Random Facts for Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Random 5 @ 5:55
· Today is national nut day, dedicated to those crazy people in your life, and the delicious, nutritious nut. It can also pay respects to the nut that screws into a bolt for fastening things. We salute you, nuts. Enjoy your day. May you be baked into a cookie or pie, and definitely not kicked.
· The first bomb dropped by the allies in world war II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo. His name was stampy.
· PEZ candy comes in Coffee flavor. Ew.
· 10% of the Russian governments income comes from the sale of Vodka. In Soviet Russia, you stimulate economy!
· Black pepper was once so valuable that it was used as currency