Random 5 @ 5:55
· Today is national food day. Celebration of healthy, affordable, and sustainable food…today is also National Bologna day…which isn’t really a food at all. Today is also Oriental Medicine Day and United Nations Day.
· Careful in the breakroom today, because Non-Dairy creamer is flammable!
· Plastic things on the end of your shoelaces are called “aglets”
· Eating the heart of a male partridge was the cure for impotence in ancient Babylon…is that why the 12 days of Christmas revolve so heavily around the partridge in the pear tree?
· When a cat blinks slowly at you, it’s a sign of affection referred to as a “kitty kiss” – they are also stealing about 3% of your soul.