· There are seven churches in Antarctica! Basically just building designated for religious purposes.
· Michael Jackson attempted to buy Marvel Comics in 2000, because he wanted to play Spiderman in the movie and thought that was the only way he could make it happen.
· Japanese Porn channel held an AIDS benefit that allowed visitors to squeeze adult film stars chests for donations. The caveat is they had to wash and sanitize their hands first.
· It’s a felony to own more than six prophylactics in Texas.
· In Italy, there are pizza inspectors hired by the government to ensure restaurants are making their pizzas at 'Italian quality'